Big Local is led by local residents. Everyone has a part to play in helping Catton Grove become an even better place to live, work and volunteer.
There are loads of ways in which you can support Big Local, whatever your age or ability. You can decide how much of your time you wish to offer, you can volunteer on a regular basis or just occasionally if this suits you better.
All Big Local volunteers will be offered training and on-going support to suit your needs.
Here are some examples of how you can become involved, what would you like to do ?
- Writing articles for our community newsletter
- Helping to design Big Local posters, leaflets and surveys
- Become part of a team developing community events
- Become a Big Local Street Rep, sharing information with your friends and neighbours
- Become a member of the Big Local Partnership or one of our sub-groups
- Participate in Big Local consultation events
- Attend Big Local community meetings
To get involved with Big Local send us a message via our Contact Us page or call Big Local on 07761 426381