Are you missing out on benefits that you are entitled to? Do you find forms tricky to complete? Do you have a housing problem that needs to be resolved? If you need some advice on these or any other issues, Big Local is here to help.
At The Box on Woodcock Road you will find…
- Welfare rights and benefits advice and information
- Universal Credit – helping you to complete your application forms
- Housing advice – where to find accommodation, support with tenancy disputes etc.
- Debt and money advice – helping you to manage your money
- Family and relationship support – supporting you through difficult times
The Box supports residents living in the Catton Grove Big Local area – if you live outside the Big Local area we may redirect to you other support services in the Norwich area.
For more information call The Box on 01603 327155 or send us a message via our Contact Us page.
Delivered in partnership with